Manage your cloud-native Reactive systems on Kubernetes
Lightbend Reactive Platform and Lightbend Fast Data Platform include Enterprise Suite, a set of advanced out-of-the-box tools to help you get the most out of your Reactive and Streaming applications.
Key Capabilities in Enterprise Suite 2.0
- Lightbend Telemetry -- Telemetry, part of Lightbend Enterprise Suite’s distributed systems monitoring feature set, is a suite of tools that provides a view into the workings of our platform and frameworks. Telemetry makes it possible to gather metric, event and trace information from Akka, Scala, Play, and Lagom based applications. The information is transferred to various backends, allowing developers and operations to respond quickly to problems, track down unexpected behavior and even tune the system.
- Lightbend Console -- Lightbend Console enables monitoring of applications running on Kubernetes. The Console provides visibility for KPIs, Reactive metrics, monitors and alerting, and includes a large selection of ready-to-use dashboards. Built on trusted and battle tested technologies like Prometheus and Grafana, Lightbend Console delivers real value during development, testing, and staging as well as during production. The Console works with Lightbend Orchestration to help users manage the complexities of distributed applications so they can focus on building core business value.
- Reactive Production Tooling-- Enterprise Suite 2.0 includes effective tools to simplify
development, deployment andmanagement of Akka-based distributed systems. These enterprise classcomponents deliver safe, reliable and efficient Akka-based systems, with a lower operational cost profile. Included are tools for every stage of the life cycle: Build :preparing your applications for monitoring, and deployment in your custom CI. Validate your distributed systems design in runtime. Verify :Using static code analysis and manage data protection compliance Operate :Provide visibility needed to deploy and manage and scale your Reactive Application in your production Kubernetes cluster.
- Kubernetes-native management of Akka-based applications -- Enterprise Suite 2.0 supports Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform and other popular Kubernetes distributions, allowing you to take full advantage of the most scalable container-based deployment options available.
- Fortify SCA Scala Plug In -- The Fortify Scala plugin is designed specifically for Scala users to minimize application security risk and comply with corporate security standards. Developed by Lightbend and Micro Focus in close collaboration, the Fortify Scala plugin automatically identifies code-level security vulnerabilities early in the SDLC. Unlike other SAST solutions, thanks to the Lightbend collaboration, the Fortify Scala plugin uses the official Scala compiler, delivering a high degree of accuracy and a superior level of performance.